Our company is proud to present the production of cabinets made for the drying and aging of cheese. The uniqueness of this equipment is its large holding capacity despite its small external dimensions.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL
- HUMIDITY CONTROL
- SMALL DIMENSIONS
- LARGE HOLDING CAPACITY
- RANGE OF WORK FROM +6°C TO +25°C
- HUMIDITY FROM +50% TO + 95%
- TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY controlled by an electric panel of easy calibration and continuous display of set parameters.
- POSITIONING of cheese on the removable cart included in the cabinet.
- CURRENT: 380 V. Triphase.
- CONFORMITY according to the normatives in force.
- WARRANTY comes supplied with replacement parts that are directly changeable by the customer while offering extreme simplicity in assemblage.
The cabinet is available in different dimensions and capacities:
BIG CHEESE REFRIGERATOR
Complete with 1 cart and 10 stainless shelf grids from cm 70X115 for a total available surface space of 8,00 SQM.
The cabinet is especially useful for the production of small white mold cheese (capacity of about from 400 to 600 kg per cycle).
380v electrical power supply
Dimensions cm L 100 X D 140 X H 227
SMALL CHEESE REFRIGERATOR WITHOUT TROLLEY
Complete with 8 stainless shelf grids from cm 79x79 for a total available surface space of 5,00 SQM. The cabinet
is especially useful for the production of small white mold cheese (capacity of about 200 kg per cycle).
220v electrical power supply
Dimensions cm L100 x P109 x H217
At last, the same cabinet can be transformed from a refrigerator at 0°C for food storage to an aging cabinet for cheeses, simply by flicking a switch.
In this mode you can have any temperature you desire up to a minimum 0°C with automatic electrical defrosting.
DRYING AND AGING MODE:
In this mode you can control both the temperature and the humidity.
Its working range: temperatures from +6°C to +25°C – humidity from 50% to 95%.
Its production capacity varies according to the size of the cheese.
This equipment is addressed to:
- Small cheese shops for aging their production.
- Big cheese shops for experimenting aging conditions with different temperatures and humidities.